In all 17 years I have been attending workshops and events, for the first time ever, I got actual value for my time.
The WINC event was amazing and powerful. I was so impressed with your offers of not just connection and community, but real meat and tools to get shit done.
I made a decision a month ago to run my business as an actual business; get intentional about my dreams. Then, I saw your ad. So... God is listening. And so am I! I can tell you that in all 17 years I have been attending workshops and events, for the first time ever, I got actual value for my time. Crazy excited for my call and to dig IN on this!"
LAURIE. WINC event attendee.
Business Training. Genuine Connection. Personalized Support.
Mark your calendar for our business training event on the first Wednesday of every month from 10 - 11:30am MST.
Join our email list below to get announcements every month.
07 // 07 // 2021
website woes that
- Do you worry about your website?
- Do you feel shameful about sending people to your website, apologizing every time you give someone your URL?
- Does the weight of this big project you MUST get done hang over you like a dark cloud, because you believe it’s holding your business back?
- Do you spend a lot of time fiddling around with your website, but wonder what you’re doing wrong, since are your fiddling never seems to lead to new business?
Almost every female entrepreneur I've ever met is worrying about her website!
But most of our web worries are actually wasted energy when it comes to making money... a distraction from the things that are much more important for growing your business.
In this powerful webinar, we’re going to get real about the Website Woes that Actually Matter. We’ll also talk about the ones that don't, so you can remove them from your to-do list and get focused on the things that actually drive your business forward.
I’ll show you in this webinar...
- Why your website is not the problem, even though it feels like it
- The #1 thing your website needs to do, and why this is such an important thing on your website
- The four things that make your website effective at generating new business
…so that your website can be an effective marketing and sales vehicle for your business, which is the ENTIRE point of your website.
Can’t wait to see you all!
When: Wednesday, July 7th from 10 - 11:30am MST
Cost: Free to attend live or $12 Replay
RSVP: Must RSVP to attend
“WINC is without a doubt one of the best investments I have ever made in my business and myself.”
LAURA, YOGA TEACHER. WINC Graduate.
08 // 04 // 2021
Strong Financial Foundation - Workshop
This month’s WINC webinar theme is near and dear to our hearts – how to make sure that all self-employed, female entrepreneurs have a strong financial foundation for their future. It pains us greatly to see women entrepreneurs:
- Struggle to find the money for Uncle Sam come tax time.
- Arrive at retirement age without the nest egg needed.
- Get slammed with an unexpected expense that sends a woman into a financial tail spin.
- Do business without protecting your assets, which could ruin everything you’ve worked for in one fell swoop.
- Lack understanding for how wealth and security are created over time. (Yes, making more money is one part, but definitely not the only part!)
- Not feel like a totally empowered woman that uses numbers and her money to consciously direct her fate towards beauty, safety and goodness for both her and her family!
We deeply care about women everywhere being less vulnerable to these harrowing - but avoidable - financial experiences. In this webinar, I (Myka) will show women business owners how I've created my financial foundation as a woman entrepreneur over the last 20 years.
- Protect my assets through the legal structure of my business, so I can sleep knowing my legal house is in order.
- Plan appropriately for taxes ALWAYS, so I’m never caught off guard when Uncle Sam knocks.
- Save for retirement, so that I’m not working “pay-check to pay-check” in my elderly years.
- Invest in the growth of my business, so that I’m not just doggie paddling to keep my head above water.
- Ensure that I have the funds for unexpected costs, so that I’m not sent sliding down the ladder whenever something from left field happens (which it always will!).
- Plus, I'll show you how to create WEALTH overtime. Making more money is part of it, but there is far more to it than that. The good news is you can build wealth, no matter how much money you're making right now, with what I'll show you.
Financial responsibility is one of my great gifts. On the webinar, I'll give you a long list of benefits that my financial foundation has created for me, like a successful business for 10 years, owning my home, having excellent credit, a safety net in case the worst case nightmare were to happen, and the ability to go on an 18-month sabbatical.
Can’t wait to see you all!
When: Wednesday, August 4th from 10 - 11:30am MST
Join our email list so you never miss another WINC event.