In all 17 years I have been attending workshops and events, for the first time ever, I got actual value for my time.
The WINC event was amazing and powerful. I was so impressed with your offers of not just connection and community, but real meat and tools to get shit done.
I made a decision a month ago to run my business as an actual business; get intentional about my dreams. Then, I saw your ad. So... God is listening. And so am I! I can tell you that in all 17 years I have been attending workshops and events, for the first time ever, I got actual value for my time. Crazy excited for my call and to dig IN on this!"
LAURIE. WINC event attendee.
Business Training. Genuine Connection. Personalized Support.
03 // 03 // 21
This month’s WINC webinar theme is near and dear to our hearts – how to make sure that all self-employed, female entrepreneurs have a strong financial foundation for their future. It pains us greatly to see women entrepreneurs:
- Struggle to find the money for Uncle Sam come tax time.
- Arrive at retirement age without the nest egg needed.
- Get slammed with an unexpected expense that sends a woman into a financial tail spin.
- Do business without protecting your assets, which could ruin everything you’ve worked for in one fell swoop.
- Lack understanding for how wealth and security are created over time. (Yes, making more money is one part, but definitely not the only part!)
- Not feel like a totally empowered woman that uses numbers and her money to consciously direct her fate towards beauty, safety and goodness for both her and her family!
We deeply care about women everywhere being less vulnerable to these harrowing - but avoidable - financial experiences. In this webinar, I (Myka) will show women business owners how I've created my financial foundation as a woman entrepreneur over the last 20 years.
- Protect my assets through the legal structure of my business, so I can sleep knowing my legal house is in order.
- Plan appropriately for taxes ALWAYS, so I’m never caught off guard when Uncle Sam knocks.
- Save for retirement, so that I’m not working “pay-check to pay-check” in my elderly years.
- Invest in the growth of my business, so that I’m not just doggie paddling to keep my head above water.
- Ensure that I have the funds for unexpected costs, so that I’m not sent sliding down the ladder whenever something from left field happens (which it always will!).
- Plus, I'll show you how to create WEALTH overtime. Making more money is part of it, but there is far more to it than that. The good news is you can build wealth, no matter how much money you're making right now, with what I'll show you.
Financial responsibility is one of my great gifts. On the webinar, I'll give you a long list of benefits that my financial foundation has created for me, like a successful business for 10 years, owning my home, having excellent credit, a safety net in case the worst case nightmare were to happen, and the ability to go on an 18-month sabbatical.
02 // 03 // 21
What if attracting a steady stream of ideal customers felt easy and predictable? What if you could magnetize your perfect clients to you, calling in exactly who you want to work with on a regular basis?
We’ve worked with hundreds of women by now and almost every woman comes to WINC missing the crucial piece of the business puzzle that makes this possible…
The key to attracting soulmate, dreamboat clients consistently.
Clarity around this piece:
• Is essential to designing products/services that people really want (and are happy to pay for).
• Is the foundation for a solid, effective marketing plan.
• Makes the selling process so much easier.
And, when you feel deep alignment and resonance with your clients, guess what? You’re going to feel lit up, too.
You’ll be energized by your clients, instead of drained.
You’ll be organized and efficient.
You’ll feel confident because you really know your customer inside and out.
This is for you if:
• You think your business helps everyone
• You are exhausted from jumping through hoops doing custom work
• You find it hard to talk and/or write about what you do
• You feel your work is separate from your passion/your authentic self
Join our email list so you never miss another WINC event.
“WINC is without a doubt one of the best investments I have ever made in my business and myself.”
LAURA, YOGA TEACHER. WINC Graduate.